药房实用英语对话
2010-02-09上海执业药师协会编写
上海执业药师协会 编写
药房实用英语对话
上海执业药师协会 编写
便秘(Constipation)
Pharmacist:Hello,what can I do for you?
药师:您好!请问您需要什么药?
Client:I feel under the weather these days because my bowels are irregular and I am constipated again.
顾客:我最近又便秘了,很难受。
Pharmacist:How long have you been irregular?
药师:持续多长时间了?
Client:4 days up to now.
顾客:到今天为止已经四天了。
Pharmacist:Did you take any medicines when you had these symptoms?
药师:您以前便秘时服用过什么药吗?
Client:Yes,but it was not effective.
顾客:我用过一些药,可是感觉效果不太明显。
Pharmacist:Did you go see a doctor this time because of the constipation?
药师:这次出现便秘,您去看过医生吗?
Client:No.I have no interest in patent medicines.
顾客:没有。我不太想吃成药了。
Pharmacist:Then,will you please go to counter 1?I will tell you about your illness in detail.
药师:请去1号柜台细讲一下您的病情。
Client:Thanks a lot.
顾客:多谢。
Pharmacist:It would be helpful to eat more vegetables,fruits, and less spicy foods.It is also a good idea to start a good habit of going to the bathroom regularly,hence establishing regular bowel movements.
药师:对了,您以后要多吃蔬菜和水果,辛辣的食物要少吃,还要培养良好的大便习惯。
Client:Thanks for your reminder.
顾客:谢谢您的提醒。
Pharmacist:You’re welcome.
药师:不客气。
词汇:
constipation便秘
patent medicine成药
English Dialogue in Pharmacy