在餐厅点餐常用的20句会话
2014-04-29
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝到餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐的说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己的喜好,保证可以让自己吃得地道又满足。
1. May I have a menu, please?
请给我菜单!
2. May I order, please?
我可以点餐了吗?
3. Do you have a menu in Chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
4. What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
5. Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
6. Do you have today’s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
7.What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
8. Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
9. May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
10. I’d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
11. May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
12. I’m on a diet.
我正在节食中。
13. What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有哪几类酒?
14. I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/suger).
我必须避免含油脂(盐分/糖分)的食物。
15. I’d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
16. Do you have vegetarian dishes?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
17. I’d like to have French red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
18. How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
19. Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
20. Well done (medium/rare), please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Vocabulary
menu n. 菜单
order vt. 命令;整理;定购
specialty n. 专业,特产;招牌菜
aperitif n. 开胃酒
appetizers n. 开胃菜;头盘餐前小品;头盘(appetizer的复数)
diet n. 饮食;食物;节食
avoid vt. 避免;避开
local adj. 当地的
vegetarian adj. 素食的
steak n. 牛排;肉排;鱼排
recommend vt. 推荐;建议