“看”字译法种种
2008-10-22小雨
小 雨
1.你喜欢看电视吗?
Do you like watching TV?
2.我看天快要下雨了。
I think its going to rain.
3.你把我看成什么人了?
What do you take me for?
4.这要看你是什么意思。
It all depends on what you mean.
5.不要把我当作小孩子看。
Dont treat me as a child.
6.依我看来,这简直是胡闹。
To my mind,this is just nonsense.
7.看来我们得走回去了。
It looks as if we shall have to walk home.
8.看在你父亲面上,这回我不开除你。
Out of regard for your father,I shall not dismiss you this time.
9.李大夫把她的肺炎看好了。
Dr Li has cured her of pneumonia.
10.她看起来没有多大变化。
She didnt seem to have changed much.
11.他们看出远处有三个人影在移动。
They made out three figures moving in the distance.
12.她坐下来看书。
She sat down to read her book.
13.你将参加比赛还是只是去看看?
Are you going to play or only watch?
14.你推推门,看看锁上没有。
Try the door to see whether its locked or not.
15.上星期天他顺便来看我们了。
He dropped in on us last Sunday.
16.请看黑板。
Please look at the blackboard.
17.她不得不呆在家里照看她的母亲。
She has to stay at home to take care of her mother.