快乐航行从安全做起
2019-11-28
飞机作为人类科技文明史上一项重要的发明至今已有百年历史。现如今飞机早已成为人们出行最为方便快捷的交通工具,据统计,这也是目前世界上最为安全的交通方式。近来飞行事故频现,痛定思痛,这不得不让人们陷入深思:飞机出行真的是最安全的吗?
请准备好您的身份证件及登机牌。
Please have your identification and boarding pass ready.
我们(的航班)即将起飞。
Well be taking off momentarily.
请确保您的行李已妥善安放。
Please make sure that your luggage is safely secured.
请您调直座椅靠背,收起小桌板。
We ask that your seats and tray tables are in an upright position.
请关闭所有个人电子设备。
Please turn off all personal electronics.
该航机有六个紧急逃生门。
There are six emergency exits on this aircraft.
所有逃生门都有清晰的出口标示。
All exits are clearly marked with an exit sign.
请花时间牢记离您最近的紧急逃生门的位置。
Please take the time to make note of your closest exit.
请在起飞和降落时系好安全带。
Please fasten your seatbelt during take off and landing.
我们建议您就座后保持系好安全带。
We suggest keeping your seatbelt fastened while youre seated.
若突发紧急情况……
In the unlikely event of an emergency…
若机舱内压力发生变化……
In the event that there is a change in cabin pressure…
氧气面罩将从您座位上方自动脱落。
Oxygen masks will drop down from above your seat.
如果您与儿童一起乘坐航班,请先戴好自己的氧气面罩。
If you are travelling with children, please secure your own mask first.
按照闪光灯的指引到最近的逃生门。
Follow the blinking lights to your nearest exit.
個人漂浮设备(救生衣)放在您的座位下方。
Personal floatation devices are located beneath your seat.
请花时间浏览您前方座椅袋里的安全指示卡。
Please take a moment to review the safety card in the seat pocket in front of you.
本次航班全程禁烟。
Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight.
触发盥洗室烟雾报警是联邦法律禁止的行为。
Federal law prohibits tampering with washroom smoke detectors.
我们即将经过一段不稳定的气流,请乘客们回到自己的座位上。
We are experiencing some turbulence and ask passengers to return to their seats.