APP下载

警惕电话诈骗

2013-12-09

疯狂英语·口语版 2013年11期
关键词:房租奖品房东

如今,五花八门的诈骗手法层出不穷,电话诈骗就是其中之一。小编就深受困扰,时常收到各种短信或语音电话,如房东换银行账号催缴房租、邮局因地址不详无法派送邮件等。对于这些犯罪手法,除了时刻保持警惕之外,还要随时注意切勿泄露个人信息、敢于说“不”,必要的时候通过报警等手段保护自己的财产安全。

What the scammers might say:

一旦您支付了运费和管理费用,我们将立即为您寄出奖品。

Well send you your prize once youve paid shipping and handling.

我们可以降低您的利率,只需要您先提供信用卡卡号。

We can lower your interest rate—we just need your credit card number first.

你好,我是房东,我现在外出。请将房租转入以下银行账号。

Hi, this is your landlord. Im out of town. Please send your rent to the following bank account.

嗨,还记得我吗?猜猜我是谁?

Hi, remember me? Guess who!

有个坏消息,您的包裹中有违禁品,请支付相关费用。

We have some bad news—your 1)parcel contains 2)regulated 3)substances. Youll have to pay a fee.

我遇到困难,需要一笔钱,你能电汇到这个账号吗?

Im stuck and need some money. Can you wire it to this account?

您得到一笔政府补助金!请提供您的活期存款账号。

Youve been awarded a government 4)grant! Well need your 5)checking account number.

您已中奖,奖品是免费旅行,您只需要先加入我们的旅行俱乐部。

Youve been selected to receive a free trip. You only need to join our travel club first.

亲爱的朋友,对于你来说,这是个惊喜……

Dear friend, this may come to you as a surprise…

这百分百没风险。

This is 100% risk free.

What replies you can give or advice to avoid being scammed:

我不会通过电话将那些信息泄露给其他人。

Id rather not give that information out over the phone.

谢谢,但还是免了。

Thanks but no thanks.

在“同意”项打钩前,总是要仔细阅读细则。

Always read the fine print before clicking “I agree”.

如果你不介意的话,稍后我会致电你们办公室。

If you dont mind, Ill call your office back later.

我还想先征求其他人的意见。

Id like to get a second opinion first.

如果你不认识那个人,别点那个链接。

If you dont know the person, dont click on the link.

真正的银行或商场是永远不会询问你的账户信息。

A real bank or store would never ask for your account info.

对涉及财产或金钱的协定,切忌草率。

Dont rush into agreements that involve property or money. CS

猜你喜欢

房租奖品房东
无解
房租凶猛
买不如租
提前交房租
节省
有心与无意
鸡同鸭讲闹笑话
意想不到的回报
发奖品巧算账
奖品