预防流感,止于源头
2013-08-01
对于(流感的)一些早期患病信号要警惕。
Keep an eye out for early warning signs.
早期的症状会出现得很突然。
The early 1)symptoms are rapid 2)onset.
这些症状包括发高烧、咳嗽以及呼吸紧促。
Symptoms include high fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
这很少见,但是人类感染禽流感的确发生了。
Its rare, but human 3)infections with bird flu do occur.
禽类感染人类比人类间互相感染更常见。
Bird-to-human spreading is more common than human-to-human.
流感病毒会不断变异,所以我们不想其引起大范围的流行病。
Flu viruses are constantly changing, so we dont want to trigger a 4)pandemic.
尽量少接触家禽。
Try to keep contact with 5)poultry to a minimum.
吃完全煮熟的食物不会使你感染禽流感。You cant catch the bird flu
from eating well-cooked food.
确保将鸡肉和鸡蛋完全煮熟。
Make sure to 6)thoroughly cook your chicken and eggs.
讲求基本的卫生很重要。
Its important to follow basic 7)hygienic practices.
在准备食物前、中、后都要洗手。
Wash your hands before, during, and after preparing food.
记得在处理生肉后洗手。
Remember to wash your hands after handling raw meat.
在咳嗽或者打喷嚏时捂上自己的嘴。
Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
在照顾病人的时候,要保持手部清洁。
Always keep your hands clean when taking care of someone whos sick.
立即扔掉用过的纸巾。
8)Dispose of used 9)tissues immediately.
确保在摸完自己的嘴或鼻子后洗手。
Make sure you wash your hands after touching your mouth or nose.
将冰箱里的生肉和熟肉分开冷藏。
Always keep your raw meat and cooked meat separate in the fridge.