天天都是母亲节
2013-07-17AngiePinchbeck
Angie Pinchbeck
每年五月的第二个星期日是母亲节,它最早出现于古希腊,现代的母亲节则起源于美国。这是一个感恩母亲的节日,这一天母亲们通常会收到礼物或者康乃馨。但是,感恩不应该仅仅是在节日这一天,帮自己的母亲分担家务,减轻负担,是每个子女的责任和义务。
轮到谁洗碗了?
Whose turn is it to do the dishes?
最好让餐具风干。
Its better to let the dishes air dry.
我想是时候清理冰箱了。
I think its time to clean out the fridge.
真的该拖地了。
The floor really needs to be mopped.
前门的鞋该摆放得有条理些。
The shoes by the front door could use some organization.
确实是时候该把书架上的书分门别类整理好了。
Its really about time we put that book shelf in order.
谁来打扫浴室?
Whos going to clean the bathroom?
我不介意打扫卫生。
I dont mind dusting.
哇!这些架子满是灰尘!
Yuck! The shelves are so dusty!
你能让她去擦擦窗户吗?
Can you ask her to clean the windows?
我们要把墙擦干净,要发霉了。
We need to wipe down the walls—theyre growing
1)mold.
晾衣服的时候要小心。
Be careful while youre hanging the 2)laundry.
洗衣服时最好加一些消毒剂。
Its best to add a little 3)disinfectant to the wash.
你那些洗干净的衣服都叠放好了?
Has all your laundry been folded and put away?
洗白色衣物时,你应该加一些漂白剂。
You should add a little 4)bleach to your whites.
让他去整理好水槽下面的物品。
Get him to reorganize the stuff under the sink.
去铺床。
Go make your bed.
你能整理好客厅里的DVD吗?
Would you mind tidying the DVDs in the living room?