理智团购,精明消费
2013-05-21
团购是一种新兴的电子商务模式,通过团购,消费者可以购买各种各样的商品及服务,从食品到日常生活用品,从餐券、电影票到各种休闲活动服务,都可以通过团购来获得更优惠的价格。但是,团购是不是真的能让消费者享受到真正的实惠呢?质量打折、服务缩水、必须预约、过期不退款等都让团购消费者有过或多或少不愉快的经历。因此,保持清醒的头脑,不要被标榜极大折扣的各种团购大潮冲昏头脑,理智地根据自身的需要团购商品,做一个精明的消费者吧。
他团购成癖。
Hes addicted to group buying.
你知道团购起源于中国吗?
Did you know that group buying can be 1)traced back to China?
讨价还价是件好事,但是大折扣并不是一切。
Its good to 2)haggle, but a good discount isnt everything.
从长远看,质量好的商品才能让你更省心。
High quality products will save you more 3)in the long run.
也许我该从团购大潮中暂停一下。
Maybe I should take a break from group buying.
能省一点儿是一点儿。
A penny saved is a penny earned.
想想你花掉的时间,你真的在省钱吗?
Considering the time you spend, are you really saving any money?
在购买之前想清楚。
Think before you buy.
(消费之前需要)预约真是件麻烦事。
Making the appointments can be a real pain.
只在你确实会使用的前提下才购买。
Only buy it if youre going to use it.
这些优惠很吸引人,但是记住这只是营销的噱头。
The deals might be great, but remember its a marketing 4)gimmick.
擦亮双眼去发现真正优惠的信息。
Keep your eyes 5)peeled for the real deals.
别让他们忽悠你买了你并不需要的东西。
Dont let them trick you into buying something you dont need.
问问你自己:我真的打算使用它吗?
Ask yourself: Am I really going to use it?
质量有时候并不尽人意。
The quality is sometimes less than desirable.
先试探下,而不是一头钻进去。Test the waters first—dont just jump right in.
别(被这些优惠)冲昏头脑。
Dont get carried away.