上海世博会实用英语一百名(二)
2010-08-15上海大学蒋重母供稿
上海大学 蒋重母供稿
世博会举办在即,各国宾朋将如约而至。大上海敞开怀抱,做好了容纳天下客的准备。那么作为主人的我们呢?是否既兴奋,又不安;既想做回“国际人”,又担心自己的外语不够地道,开不了口?为了帮助大家学习,我们选编了《世博外语100句》,这将让你事半功倍,关键时刻就能脱口而出最漂亮的外语句子!
时不我待,你还等什么呢?跟着《中学生英语》学世博会实用口语吧!Let’s roll!
36.Bill,please.
劳驾,结帐。
37.Keep the change.
不用找零钱了。
38.When were you born?I was born in 1997.
你哪年出生的?我1997年出生的。
39.Would you like to drink something,coffee,tea or cola?
您想喝点什么,咖啡、茶,还是可乐?
40.To our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
41.Where are you from?
您是哪里人?
42.I’m flying back on Sunday.
我星期天坐飞机回去。
43.Goodbye then and all the very best!
再见了,祝你一切顺利!
44.Please say hello to your family.
请代问您的家人好。
45.I hope you’ll come back to China again!
希望您能再来中国!
46.I’d like a room on the upper level.
我想要楼上的房间。
47.I’d like a room with a nice view/a balcony.
我想要一间视野好/有阳台的房间。
48.Would you fill in this registration form?
麻烦您填写这张住宿登记表。
49.Could you keep my valuables?
能代为保管贵重物品吗?
50.It’s a pleasure.
乐意为您效劳。
51.Can I have a card with the hotel’s address?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
52.Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
53.Where is the nearest subway station?
最近的地铁站在哪里?
54.When is check-out time?
何时需退房?
55.Could you bring my baggage downto the lobbytomorrow morning?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
56.I’d like a wake-up call,please.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
57.The air-conditioner/TV/light doesn’t work.
冷气/电视/灯无法开启。
58.I enjoy my stay.
我住得很愉快。
59.I have some laundry.
我有些衣服需要洗。
60.There’s one piece missing.
有一件遗失了。
61.Is there a beauty salon/barber shop?
那儿有美容院/理发院吗?
62.I’d like to make an appointment for 5 p.m.today.
我想要预约今天下午5点。
63.How would you like your hair?
你想要如何整理你的头发?
64.Haircut and shampoo/shave,please.
请帮我剪头发和洗发/修胡须。
65.Please don’t cut it too short.
请不要剪太短。
66.A little more off the back/sides/top.
后面/两边/头顶请再剪一些。
67.Shanghai has acquired two additional names for short, “Hu”and “Shen”.
上海简称“沪”,别称“申”。
68.Shanghai is one of the world’s largest seaports.
上海是世界上最大的海港城市之一。
69.The World Expo is held every five years.
世博会每5年举行一次。
70.China will be the first developing country to host the World Expo.
中国将成为第一个举办世界博览会的发展中国家。