餐厅实用英语表达
2021-08-30朱鑫婷
朱鑫婷
很多人在点餐的时候会直接说“I want...”,这在西方文化中会让别人觉得不太礼貌哦。下面这些句子能让你既有礼貌又顺利地完成点餐、用餐、结账的全过程,赶紧mark一下吧。
Ordering 点餐
1. Do you have a table for …? 有……人的空位吗?
2. Can I have the menu, please? 可以给我菜单吗?
3. I’m ready to order. 我可以点餐了。
4. Can I please have …? / Can I please get …? 我想要点……
5. What would you recommend? 你有什么推荐的吗?
6. No, thanks! 不用了,谢谢!
7. I’ll have …我想点……
8. That’s all, thank you!就这些,谢谢!
9. I’ve been waiting for quite a while. 我已经等很久了。
10. Can I get this to go? / Can I have it take away? 这个可以外带吗?
11. What kind of dish is most popular here? 这里最受欢迎的菜是什么呢?
12. Do you offer any set courses for a party of two? 你们有没有提供两人的套餐?
13. We need more time to look at the menu / decide what to order.我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单/决定要点什么。
Having meals 用餐
1.May I have another spoon, please? 可以再给我一个汤匙吗?
2.Could you give me a fork, please? 可以给我一个叉子吗?
3.Excuse me. There is a problem with my order. 不好意思,我点的餐有问题。
4.Excuse me. Something is missing from my order. 不好意思,我点的餐没上齐。
5.Could I have some more water / napkins, please? 可以再给我一些水/ 纸巾吗?
6.Could you pass me the salt/pepper? 可以把盐/胡椒递给我吗?
Checking out 餐后结账
1. Check, please.请结账。
2. Waiter, could we please have the check? Thank you. 服务员,结账?谢谢。
3. I’ll pay the bill.我来买单。
4. Cash only.只收现金。
5. Keep the change.别找钱了。
6. Allow me. How much do we tip? 请让我来。小费要给多少呀?
情景对话
(一)
A:Victorian Restaurant, how can I help you? 这里是维多利亚餐厅,请问我有什么可以帮到您吗?
B:Yes, I would like to book a table.是的,我想要预定一个位置。
A:For how many people? 请问是多少人来用餐呢?
B:For three people. 3个人。
B:Can you arrange a room by the window for me? 能为我安排一个靠窗的房间吗?
A:When are you coming? We’re open until about ten in the evening.请问您大概什么时候过来呢?我们大概营业到晚上10点。
B:Around 6 p.m. 大概下午6点。
A: What would you like to order? 您想预定什么餐呢?
B: I’d like a set meal, drinks and dessert .我想要套餐、饮料和饭后甜点。
A:May I have your name? 请问您的名字是什么呢?
B:Jessica Yang, please. 杰西卡·杨,谢谢。
(二)
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.果汁、糕点、各种茶点,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 還要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 是的,熏肉、鸡蛋和抹黄油的面包片,我喜欢熏肉脆一些。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。