拍集体照咯!
2016-11-19
“照相啦,笑一笑!”“咔嚓!”全班同学都在笑,只有我吐舌头!可我怎么也甩不掉这张难看的照片。怎么办?我想到一个好主意!那就让我们一起来看看,到底是怎样的好主意呢?
1. When the photographer says “Cheese!” “stick out your tongue,” says Amy. Richard says Okay. I say Okay.
当摄影师说:“‘茄子!”。艾米说:“伸出你们的舌头。”理查德说:“好的。”我说:“好的”。
The pictures come back. Amy is smiling. Richard is smiling. My whole class (全班) is smiling! I am sticking out my tongue.
当照片送回来的时候。艾米在笑。理查德在笑。全班同学都在笑!只有我在吐舌头。
I put my picture in the trash. Just as I am leaving, my teacher says: “Dont forget your picture!”
我把我的照片当做垃圾。正当我要离开的时候,我的老师说:“别忘了你的照片!”
We get on the bus. Amy shows her picture to the bus driver. Richard shows his picture to the big kids. I put my picture between the seats.
我们乘上了巴士。艾米给巴士司机看她的照片。理查德给孩子们看他的照片。我把我的照片放在两个座位之间。
Just as I am leaving, the bus driver says: “Dont forget your picture!”
正当我要离开的时候,巴士司机说:“别忘了你的照片!”
I put my picture in my dogs house. Just as I am leaving, my dog runs up to me. He has my picture in his mouth.
我把我的照片放在我家狗狗的狗舍里。正当我要离开的时候,我的狗狗向我跑来,他的嘴里叼着我的照片。
I take my picture home. I take out my red pen... Now Amy and Richard are sticking out their tongues. My whole class is sticking out their tongues!
我把我的照片带回家。我拿出我的红色钢笔……现在,艾米和理查德也在吐舌头。我们整个班级的同学都在吐舌头!
【学一学】请小朋友们学习以下内容:
stick out 伸出
eg. Stick your neck out. 伸出你的脖子来。
run up... 跑向……
eg. I run up the stairs. 我跑上楼梯。
take out 拿出
eg. Take out the table. 把桌子拿出来。
【练一练】请小朋友试着回答以下问题:
What did I use to let my whole class stick out their tongues?