APP下载

231个《考试大纲》动词短语详解(六)

2013-04-29

时代英语·高三 2013年6期
关键词:考试大纲和玛丽乘火车

201. take medicine 服药

Have you taken your medicine?

你服过药了吗?

202. take the train / a boat / a bus 乘火车;乘船;乘公

交车

Its more relaxing to travel by taking the train .

乘火车旅行让人更放松。

203. have a talk 交谈,谈话

Remember not to have words with Mary but to have a talk peacefully.

记着不要和玛丽发生争吵,一定要和她和和气气地谈一谈。

204. talk about 谈论,谈及

We were talking about our childhoods and realized we both went to the same primary school.

我们谈起了各自的童年,结果才知道我俩上的是同一所小学。

205. talk of 谈论,谈及

Talking of the good old days, the two old men couldnt help laughing happily.

谈及过去的美好时光,两位老人忍不住开怀大笑。

206. have a test 参加考试

Well have a test on irregular verbs tomorrow.

我们明天将测试不规则动词。

207. think about 回想,考虑到

She lay awake thinking about the money.

她躺在那里,心里想着那笔钱。

208. think of 想起,考虑到……;对……有见解

My father looked worried, and now I come to think of it, so did my brother.

我父亲当时很焦虑,现在我回想起来,我哥哥也是那样。

So what do you think of the new manager then?

那么,你对新来的经理有什么看法?

209. have a good time 玩得高兴

Thanks for the meal—we both had a really good time.

谢谢这顿美餐——我俩真的过得很开心。

210. keep in touch with 与……保持联系

Our neighbors are moving away but I hope that well still keep in touch with each other.

我们的邻居要搬走了,不过我希望我们仍然会保持联系。

211. come true(愿望,梦想)实现,成真

By 1975, the economic predictions had come true.

到1975年,对经济的预测成为现实。

212. try on 试穿

Try the shoes on before you buy them.

鞋子要先穿上试一试再买。

213. try ones best 尽力做

Ill try my best to finish the work for this evening.

我会尽最大努力完成今晚的工作。

214. turn into 变成

Youll never turn me into a salesman, dad. Im not made for it.

爸爸,你千万别指望我会成为推销员。我天生不是那块料。

Weeks turned into months, and still there was no letter from Mary.

日子一天天过去,仍然没有玛丽的来信。

215. turn off 关掉;转入另一条路

Theyve turned off the water while they mend a burst pipe.

他们修理爆裂的水管时,关上了水。

Im sure we should turned off at the last exit.

我敢肯定地说,我们本该在上一个出口驶出。

216. turn on 打开;接通(电流、煤气、水等);取决

于,依……而定

Well be turning on the gas in an hour.

我们将在一个小时内接通煤气。

The peace talk turned on whether we can get the Italian delegation to agree or not.

和谈取决于能否获得意大利代表团的同意。

217. turn over 把……移交给;变换(电视频道)

When you leave, the project will be turned over to Mr Smith.

你离开时,这项工程就交给史密斯先生负责。

I hate this program. Can we please turn over?

我讨厌这个节目。我们能换个频道吗?

218. turn to 求助于;翻书到……

Nobody seems to understand. I dont know who to turn to.

似乎没人懂这问题。我不知道该向谁求助。

The class begins. Please turn to page 35.

开始上课了,请大家翻到第35页。

219. make use of 利用,使用

What weve learned should be made good use of to serve our community.

我们应该充分利用所学之长服务社区。

220. be / get / become used to 习惯于

Lady Whitton wasnt used to people disagreeing with her.

慧顿夫人不习惯别人反对她的意见。

221. used to do 过去常常做

I used to go to the cinema a lot, but I never get the time now.

我以前经常看电影,但现在根本没有时间看了。

The shops usednt to open on Sunday.

这些商店过去在星期天是不营业的。

222. wait for 等待;(尤指长期地)希望,盼望

Im just waiting for him to realize how stupid hes been.

我在等他意识到他自己有多笨。

This is just the chance Ive been waiting for.

这正是我一直在期待的机会。

223. take / have a walk 散步

I take a walk along the river bank every morning.

我每天沿着河岸散步。

224. have a word with sb 和某人谈谈(尤指私下地)

I managed to have a quick word with Tom, because he was leaving for Beijing.

因为汤姆马上要去北京,我跟他只谈了几句。

225. work hard at 努力做

Johns English isnt very good, but he works hard at it.

约翰的英语不太好,可他很用功。

226. work out 计算出;结果;解决

If we go there by taxi, its going to work out very expensive.

要是我们坐计程车去,算来要花不少钱。

Ken and Ella had loads of problems when they first got married, but things worked out in the end.

肯和埃拉结婚初期遇到许多问题,但最终都解决了。

I know youre not happy with things right now, but Im sure everything will work itself out.

我知道你现在有些不如意,但我相信所有问题都会解决的。

227. worry about 对……担心

I dont think we should tell mum about this—shes got enough to worry about.

我认为不要把这件事告诉妈妈,现在她已经够烦的了。

228. be worth (doing) sth 值得做

Its well worth getting there an hour early, if you want a good seat.

你如果想占一个好位子,提前一个小时到那里也是值得的。

Its worth all the hard work you put in when you see so many happy children.

当你看到那么多幸福的孩子时,你会觉得所有的辛劳都是值得的。

The scheme is well worth a try.

这个计划倒值得试一试。

It may be worth putting an advertisement in the local paper.

也许值得在地方报纸上登广告。

229. write down 记下,写下

I wrote down the address in the back of my diary.

我在日记本的后面写下了地址。

230. write to 给……写信

Please write to me often while youre away.

你走后请常给我来信。

231. be wrong with 有故障;有问题

She had to go home early—shes got something wrong with her back.

她不得不早点回家——她的背部不太舒服。

猜你喜欢

考试大纲和玛丽乘火车
乘火车穿越加拿大
云南:清明假期近88万人乘火车出行
小灰熊和玛丽公主
初中生物复习课实施策略初探
初中生物复习课实施策略初探
2017年高考语文《考试大纲》解读
把孩子养得太胖也违法
把孩子养得太胖也违法
女生玛丽莎1
乘火车