逗号随意添,意思变了脸
2012-08-15江苏省王松海供稿
江苏省 王松海 供稿
同学们在书写英语时,不注意有随意增加逗号的现象,殊不知,就是这个小小的逗号一加,意思可就变了脸,所以平时我们在书写时不可随意增加逗号,请看几例:
1.I heard somebody calling Helen.我听见有人在叫海伦。
I heard somebody calling,Helen.海伦,我听有人在叫。
2.The mother stopped giving my sister angry looks.妈妈不再生气地看着我姐姐。
The mother stopped,giving my sister angry looks.妈妈停下来,生气地看着我姐姐。
3.Jimy,my cat,died.我的猫吉米死了。
Jimy,my cat died.吉米,我的猫死了。
4.When eating,chickens make a clucking noise.小鸡啄食时发出咯咯的声音。
When eating chickens,make a clucking noise.吃鸡时,发出咯咯的声音。
5.Smiling,the policemen left the town.警察们微笑着出了城。
Smiling policemen left the town.微笑的警察出了城。
6.During the morning,pray meetings were held.在早上,举行了祈祷大会。
During the morning pray,meetings were held.在早上祈祷期间,举行了会议。
7.While eating,the natives drink freely.在吃饭时,当地人随意地喝酒。
While eating the natives,drink freely.在吃土特产时,随意地喝酒。