APP下载

Morning Song(晨歌)

2011-02-11希尔维亚•普拉斯

意林 2011年19期
关键词:金表维亚普拉斯

希尔维亚•普拉斯

Love set you going like a fat gold watch.

爱使你走得像一只胖乎乎的金表。

The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry

助产士拍拍你的脚掌,你光秃秃的哭声

Took its place among the elements.

在天地间便占有了一席之地。

Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.

我们的声音呼应,凸现了你的到来,一尊新的雕像。

In a drafty museum, your nakedness

在穿风的博物馆里,你的赤裸

Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.

给我们的安全投下了阴影。我们伫立在四周,像墙壁。Im no more your mother

我成为你的母亲,无非就像是一片云,

Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow

它凝结出一面镜子,来映照自己

Effacement at the winds hand.

在风的吹拂中缓缓消逝的身影。

All night your moth-breath

整个夜晚,你飞蛾般的呼吸

Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:

在扁平的粉红玫瑰间飞舞。我醒来谛听:

A far sea moves in my ear.

远方的大海在我耳中涌动。

One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral

一声哭啼,我便翻身下床,笨重如奶牛,

In my Victorian nightgown.

披着维多利亚式睡衣,身上全是花朵。

Your mouth opens clean as a cats. The window square

你张开的嘴,像猫嘴一样干净。窗户的方框中

Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try

正在泛白,吞没其间的淡淡星辰。此刻你试唱着

Your handful of notes;

你那数量有限的音符;

The clear vowels rise like balloons.

清澈的元音,像氣球一样升起。

(何露摘自《英语学习》2011年第8期)

猜你喜欢

金表维亚普拉斯
赛普拉斯的“三头两绪”
向图维亚开枪
影像影响下的性别身份表达:普拉斯对三部女性主题影片的改写
谁是小偷
nevi 加维亚山口的雪
寻找金表
阿普拉斯焊接技术及应用
一块金表的传奇