药房实用英语对话
2010-02-09上海执业药师协会编写
上海执业药师协会 编写
药房实用英语对话
上海执业药师协会 编写
English Dialogue in Pharmacy
关节疼(Twinge of arthritis)
Client:Hello,I’m looking for medicines that treat arthritis.
顾客:您好。我想看看治疗关节疼的药物。
Pharmacist:This way,please.How long have you had arthritis?药师:您这边请。您这种病情持续多长时间了?
Client:More than half a year.
顾客:有半年多了。
Pharmacist:Could you give me a little more information as to what time and how often it attacks?
药师:您能将病情讲得具体些么?比如发作时间、频率等。
Client:Usually it hurts the most in the morning,especially when I just wake up.But it is getting worse these days that I can hardly even walk downstairs.
顾客:我一般是早晨最疼,特别是刚睡醒时。但最近疼得越来越厉害了,连下楼都费劲了。
Pharmacist:Does it hurt more when the weather changes?
药师:您是不是觉得天气变化时更疼?
Client:It sure does,but it helps when I get a massage or put a stupe on the knee.Do you have‘Voltaren’here?
顾客:对。另外,按摩膝盖或是用热毛巾敷一下感觉会好些。你们有扶他林么?
Pharmacist:Yes,we have.It’s very effective at relieving local pain.
药师:有,它对缓解局部疼痛效果非常有效。
Client:How do you use it?
顾客:这种药怎么用?
Pharmacist:Gently massage it into the affected areas until you feel more comfortable.
药师:您把药涂到患处,然后轻轻揉,直到药被吸收。
Client:Good,then I’d like to have one.By the way,how many times a day do I use it?
顾客:好,那我就买一盒吧。对了,一天擦几次药呢?
Pharmacist:Three or four times a day.Should you have an allergic reaction to it,please go to see the doctor.
药师:每天三到四次。另外,在用药期间,如果出现过敏反应要去医院就诊。
Client:Thanks for reminding me.Bye.
顾客:谢谢您的提醒,再见。
词汇:
massage按摩
stupe热敷