经典电影对白
2009-06-02
《阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get. 人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远无法预料接下去会得到什么。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 傻人自有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentally like on a breeze. 我不知道我们是否有着各自的命运,或者只是到处随风飘荡。
《狮子王(The Lion King)》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上的一切都在微妙的平衡中存在着。
2.I laugh in the face of danger. 在危险面前,我选择放声大笑。
3.You cant change the past. 过去的事情是无法改变的。
4.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 没错,过去可能是痛苦的。但我认为你可以逃避它,也可以向它学习。
5.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will? 这是我的王国,假如我不为它而战斗,谁还会呢?
《飘(Gone With The Wind)》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts. 国土是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作、为之战斗、为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.Youre throwing away happiness with both hands,and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
3.Home. Ill go home. And Ill think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天将是全新的一天。